Right On The First Time Guaranteed! 732-529-2371
24/7 Emergency Services Available
HVAC Maintenance Contracts And Tune Ups
Did you know. That the leading cause of failure. On residential and commercial heating and air conditioning equipment. Is lack of HVAC maintenance?
Maintaining your heating and air conditioning equipment is important. For preventing break downs and unwanted costs along with keeping the system running at its peak efficiency.
Right On Air Conditioning And Heating will agree to provide the South Brunswick, Princeton and the surrounding areas with complete periodic HVAC maintenance and professional cleaning/tune-up services. This can be either annually or semi-annually, depending on what best suits your needs.
Periodic HVAC maintenance procedures include:
Air Conditioning Procedures:
- Check refrigerant operating pressures.
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors with meter.
- Check air temperature drop across coil.
- Check start and run capacitors for proper voltage.
- Check evaporator superheat or subcooling.
- Lubricate all moving parts (if applicable).
- Purge/clean condensate drain line.
- Install new 1″ pleated filter.
- Check pressure switch cut-out settings.
- Check electrical circuits.
- Check and clean contactors.
- Check all wiring connections.
- Check calibration of thermostat.
- Clean and adjust burner assembly.
- Clean ignition assembly.
- Install new pleated filter.
- Clean heat exchanger or elements.
- Check flue drafts.
- Adjust operating pressures.
- Test safety controls.
- Adjust gas pressures if necessary.
- Inspect duct system.
- Tighten electrical connections.
- Measure volts/amps on motors.
- Adjust thermostat calibration if necessary.
- Clean condensate drains.
- Measure temperature differential/delta T.
Additional Benefits Of Being A Periodic Maintenance Savings Agreement Holder:
- 15% DISCOUNT ON ALL SERVICE AND REPAIRS.
- PRIORITY CUSTOMER STATUS.
- 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE.
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY.
- EXTENDED EQUIPMENT LIFE.
- IMPROVED CAPACITY.
- STOP UNWANTED BREAK DOWNS AND EXPENSES.