HVAC Maintenance Agreements & Plans
As the premier choice for a local HVAC company, our team here at Right On Air Conditioning And Heating is committed to customer satisfaction. One of the factors that makes us a local leading air conditioning company is the fact that we offer comprehensive and affordable maintenance agreements and plans. This can be either annually or semi-annually, depending on what best suits your needs.
Periodic HVAC maintenance procedures include:
Air Conditioning Procedures:
- Check refrigerant operating pressures.
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors with meter.
- Check air temperature drop across coil.
- Check start and run capacitors for proper voltage.
- Check evaporator superheat or subcooling.
- Lubricate all moving parts (if applicable).
- Purge/clean condensate drain line.
- Install new 1″ pleated filter.
- Check pressure switch cut-out settings.
- Check electrical circuits.
- Check and clean contactors.
- Check all wiring connections.
- Check calibration of thermostat.
- Clean and adjust burner assembly.
- Clean ignition assembly.
- Install new pleated filter.
- Clean heat exchanger or elements.
- Check flue drafts.
- Adjust operating pressures.
- Test safety controls.
- Adjust gas pressures if necessary.
- Inspect duct system.
- Tighten electrical connections.
- Measure volts/amps on motors.
- Adjust thermostat calibration if necessary.
- Clean condensate drains.
- Measure temperature differential/delta T.
Additional Benefits Of Being A Periodic Maintenance Savings Agreement Holder:
- 15% DISCOUNT ON ALL SERVICE AND REPAIRS.
- PRIORITY CUSTOMER STATUS.
- 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE.
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY.
- EXTENDED EQUIPMENT LIFE.
- IMPROVED CAPACITY.
- STOP UNWANTED BREAK DOWNS AND EXPENSES.
There is plenty of information out there about what to do when you are trying to successfully hire an HVAC company. What you should be curious about is how you can avoid hiring the wrong type of heating contractor […]Read More
One of the responsibilities that is part of being a South Brunswick homeowner is locating a reliable HVAC company to work with. Over the years, you are going to need various services for your air conditioner and heating system […]Read More
If you are looking for a South Brunswick HVAC Company then please call
732-579-2484or complete our